Home › Quality
Leading Edge Quality
As an ISO 9001:2008, AS9100 and ITAR registered company, we are an award-winning supplier, recognized for our uncompromising attention to detail and demand for superior-quality products that meet or exceed your needs. Ask any of our customers, including Atlas Copco, Volvo Construction Equipment, Joy Technologies and General Dynamics Land Systems, to name a few.
Supplier Purchase Order Requirements Clauses
click here to view document
- Suppliers are required to provide right of access to AccuTrex Products, Inc., and/or its customer or regulatory authority to all applicable areas of any facility involved in production of this order as well as to all applicable records.
- Suppliers are required to flow down the applicable requirements of this purchase order, including AccuTrex Products, Inc.'s customer requirements, to any subtier supplier(s).
- Suppliers are required to notify AccuTrex Products, Inc. of any change in the product and/or processes, subtier suppliers, or manufacturing location. AccuTrex Products, Inc. must review and approve proposed process changes before they are implemented.
- Suppliers are required to notify AccuTrex Products, Inc. of nonconforming product when it is discovered at the supplier's location(s) in cases where release to AccuTrex Products, Inc. may have already occurred. AccuTrex Products, Inc. or its customer must review and approve of the disposition of any nonconforming product according to established AccuTrex Products, Inc. or its customer's procedures.
- In cases when it is determined that the supplier is responsible for a nonconformity, the supplier is responsible for taking corrective action in accordance with AccuTrex Products, Inc. or its customer's corrective action requirements. Action must be documented using either the AccuTrex Products, Inc. Vendor Corrective Action Form, its customer's form, or the supplier's own form as specified by AccuTrex Products, Inc. Suppliers are required to respond to Corrective Action requests within ten (10) days of notification of the nonconformity with a Corrective Action plan and expected completion date. Completed Corrective Action responses must demonstrate root cause analysis, action implementation, and verification of action effectiveness. Should action prove ineffective, alternate actions may be requested or the supplier may be disqualified from use.
- Measurement instruments used must be traceable to national or international measurement standards. In the event that no such standard exists, the basis used for calibration or verification must be recorded.
- Suppliers must use special process sources that are approved by AccuTrex Products, Inc. or its customers. Suppliers must abide by AccuTrex Products, Inc. customer's supplier approval requirements which are documented on the purchasing documentation or other written statements of requirements.
- Supplier is required to maintain a Quality System satisfying the requirements of Mil-Q-9858A.
- Supplier is required to maintain a Quality System satisfying the current requirements of ISO 9001.
- Supplier is required to maintain a Quality System satisfying the requirements of AS9100.
- Where Special Processes are required, AccuTrex Products, Inc. requires suppliers to provide certification that the process meets the requirements of the purchase order, drawing, and/or specification.
- First Article Inspection required. Submit report to the attention of the Quality Department of AccuTrex Products, Inc.
- Hardness test report required. Submit report to the attention of the Quality Department of AccuTrex Products, Inc.
- Certificate of Conformance required.
- Material Certification required.
- Compliance to DFAR 252.225-7008 or 252.225-7009 required. Material cert must have DFAR statement.
- Mercury Free Certification is required.
- Compliance to attached customer specification is required.
- Production and inspection records and material certifications shall be maintained by the supplier for a minimum of (7) years.
- Statistical process control is required on this order. Submit report to the attention of the Quality Department at AccuTrex Products, Inc.
- Source inspection required prior to shipment of articles from the supplier's facility. Notify the Accutrex Purchasing at least five (5) days prior to the scheduled ship date.
- Government Source Inspection required. Furnish a copy of this purchase order to the government representative who has delegation for your facility. If you do not have such a representative, please contact AccuTrex Products, Inc. for further instruction at least five (5) days prior to the anticipated ship date.
- The information transmitted hereafter may be controlled by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR), or may contain information that is privileged, proprietary and/or prohibited from disclosure under applicable law. This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or furtherance of this communication to a third party, regardless of citizenship, is subject to the express written authorization of AccuTrex Products, Inc. and/or the U.S. Government.
- On receipt of this order, promptly furnish a copy to the Government Representative who normally services your plant. In the event that representative or office cannot be located, our purchasing agent should be notified immediately.
- All parts processed must be accounted for. The quantity and disposition for any parts that are scrapped, used for set-up or testing, etc. must be documented on the Certificate of Conformance. Any parts not returned to AccuTrex Products in fulfillment of this order must be rendered unusable prior to being scrapped.
- Inspection System must comply with MIL-I-45208.
We treat every inquiry, order and finished product as if it were our most important one. As an employee-owned and operated company, we understand that our products reflect our attention to minute details.
We have adopted the acronym STRIVE for our quality policy:
- Timely Delivery
- Reputable Quality
- Improving Continuously
- Valued Pricing
- Excellence Guaranteed
AccuTrex STRIVES for CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!
By investing in the latest leading-edge technologies, such as the Finn-Power Shear Genius flexible manufacturing cell, the Finn-Power Express Bender, a fleet of lasers (including 6-axis), Motoman dual-armed robotic welder, and the Atom automated traveling head gasket cutting machine, AccuTrex offers a wide range of cost-effective, high-quality cutting options under one roof.
By having one supplier with multiple capabilities you will be able to reduce your supplier base, giving you a reliable, reputable source for your production needs. You will save time and money, because all operations occur under one roof. We provide an impressive range of material and production options to ensure the quality, reliability and service you require.
We invite you to visit our facility at any time.
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MC, American Express, Discover and ACH (electronic funds transfer) as payment options for your orders.
“The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” -author unknown